Sunday, April 24, 2011

Plural of Taurus, Tauri?

This week started AND ended with birthday celebrations...
which is my FAVE!!!

Adam's birthday dinner took place at Benihana in midtown.
Diddz and I were the only girls out of 8 attendees - SCORE!

Tuesday morning, the power was out at work which is no bueno for dental folk. We obviously handled it well.
(Kern got into town later that night.)

Wednesday, Kern and I spent the WHOLE day at Target (sounds mundane, but this a big deal for Manhattanites)!

Thursday night, Nedra (of our 48hr film, two summers ago) was on the 100th episode 30Rock!
We are SO excited for her! And Dad was proud that he acted with her first, before Tracy Morgan.

and Friday, after shopping all day with Kerny - including cake shopping at Two Little Red Hens (THE BEST bakery on the upper east side) - we celebrated Diddy's birthday downtown at Amity Hall. (Pictures of that to come.)
Two Little Red Hens = DELICIOSO!!!
Couldn't you just eat everything you see there?! I could!

Also, Happy Birthday Whit-Hog!!!

I love ALL the Tauri in my life! Crys, Dad, the list goes on...
Love,
~Legs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment