Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weekend udpate.

I know, I know... I cant believe it either, but I've been a little social butterfly as of late... trying to get myself out of my comfort zone and be a grown up. Don't worry, I still stay in and watch Bachelorette with the girls like my normal pathetic self, but I'm really trying here!
Saturday night, Diddz and I met up with Rusty and crew for some late LATE night dancing at La Caverna.
When leaving, the worst cabbie ever, possibly in all of the world, wouldn't drop us off at our respective homes leaving me to walk home in heels past drunk strangers at 3AM; one of which told me my legs should be insured for 10K$ each... You win some, you lose some.

Here's Ryan. Obviously SUPER excited to be dancing with my gum chewing self (not a snaggletooth as could be depicted from this photograph). Not.

Then Sunday was the NBA Playoffs at Kent's. Remember Dancy-Pants? Here she is with her boyfriend, Dirk, and her Texas Sheet Cake cheering on the Mavs... WHO WON! Go Mavs!
She may or may not have streaked around the block of 95th and Riverside afterwards... but definitely not. Though she should have.

Sunday had also been the Big Apple BBQ. So Earl showed up...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like this.
Gross.


Love,
~Legs (all $20,000 of 'em)

0 comments:

Post a Comment