Thursday, February 23, 2012

Famous...

We're totally famous.

I mean... wouldnt you say?

So I forgot to remind you (as I said I would) to watch John Mulaney's stand up, "New in Town," as it aired on Comedy Central. But it did. In January. And there we were, Yelz, Diddz, and I, sitting front row, like tiny little famous ants (you'll see us if you look closely), until all of a sudden...

BOOM!
Yelzy!
She's so famous, it's not even funny.


Here we are again, in case you cant spot us above...

So if you really want to see it, you can buy the DVD... Or maybe try looking for it on Hulu? Or Comedy Central OnDemand? Or XfinityTV? It's called, "New In Town."

He's pretty clean and real funny.
See this clip...
Note: That's my bracelet adorned wrist and stringy hair at the 1:40 mark.


Don't worry, if you ask politely, we'll give you our autographs and/or sign your babies.

Love,
~Legs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment