For Valentine's day I had oral s...
urgery!
Gotcha!
I think I'm so clever sometimes.
I can assure you, I am the only one who thinks so.
But it's true. I spent V-day morning in the oral surgeon's office having my wisdom teeth removed.
Immediately afterwards I met my Valentine for lunch at none other than Shake Shack. That's right. I had the works even with sutures and a swollen face - a burger, fries, and concrete.
A hungry girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do.
I got THIS awesome Valentine from Kent.
I'll wait for you to finish laughing.... it may take a while. I got it hours ago and I'm still going.
Also, after our SNL romp on Saturday night, Lu and I dropped by Judy's V-day party on Wall St.
And what better time to add the pic of her and I in unintentionally similar outfits at the donations/candy table?...
I paid $2 (donations went to Women for Women) to rub the "Love Rock" her dad bought her in Vietnam. I believe it's rose quartz and is meant to bring her love. Here's hoping $2 was enough to get the love rock working in my favor... tough luck being as there were some $20's in that jar!
Judy, aka Cupid, with the Love Rock
(stolen from her FB)
Also on Saturday I received THIS Valentine from Diddy.
If that image of her and her dog Vixen doesn't just top off your V-day, I don't know what will.
I don't know if it's the baby-fro or the typo, but I LOVE IT!
Sending lots of love, hearts, and imaginary carnations your way.
Love,
~Legs*


1 comments:
omg I've had Diddy's valentine for days and I JUST NOW noticed the typo. Hahahaha. Amazing.
Post a Comment