Wednesday, June 6, 2012
It's a wrap...
Dad completed his first song writing/producing experience and he LOVED every minute of it! He has a few other song ideas up his sleeve and he's excited to someday "lay those down," as they say in the 'biz'.
One back-up vocal session under my belt and suddenly I'm in the biz.
Not.
Anyway, The Curtain is complete and you can hear it HERE!
Feel free to comment as he is dying to get feed back, but I say, it doesn't matter who or how much people like it, as long as he loves it and loved doing it. Which he does and did.
Enjoy!
Next up, he's learning to play How Great Thou Art on the piano.
I'm reminded daily of how I'll never be as cool as my parents.
Ain't it the truth? Sad... but yes. It is the truth.
Love,
~Legs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment