Happy Birthday little Pickle!
Let the record show that I wrote THE most adorable post about this on the train to Long Beach a week ago and even though I saved it a thousand times, it was no where to be found on my phone or computer when I got home and I can't remember a thing I said... I mean, nothin'.
We'll try this again anyway... I'm now writing from Central Park.
Wish me luck.
This little chicken cutlet turned the big 2-8 last month and we celebrated as only the employees at Busch Gardens know how to... with lederhosen, oversized mugs, and shot-ski's in true Octoberfest style.
Speaking of Busch Garden's Germany, Drachen Fire was the worst ride ever.
Seriously, roller-coaster hell.
And I'm a roller-coaster lover.
And this (below) is a shot-ski.
But I'm getting ahead of myself.
We should start with the girls-only celebration that took place on Diddy's actual birthday.
We started with pressies at her place and then dined over the best Mexican food we've found in the city yet. Girls only, per usual.
Diddy loves mason jars. And drinks wine.
Cue, the 'redneck wine glass'. She also got a kindle.
I love these girls so much, I cant even write about.
The following weekend we decided to celebrate,
like most adult humans,
in mixed company,
at a beer house in Midtown appropriately called, Bierhaus.
Schocking, I know.
like most adult humans,
in mixed company,
at a beer house in Midtown appropriately called, Bierhaus.
Schocking, I know.
Diddz titled this one,
"I get by with a little help from my friends."
"I get by with a little help from my friends."
Here are all the friends that get her by... and get me by.
Since she's nice and shares her friends.
I was told I had to have a beer in front of me to be included in the following picture with the birthday girl...
So I tried to eat it?
Makes no sense to me either.
But apparently we thought it was funny.
Ultimately, I got my way.
Sans beer.
Ultimately, I got my way.
Sans beer.
Now, you're prob thinking,
"Mixed company? But where are the boys?"
"Mixed company? But where are the boys?"
Well,
VOILA!
Now if these aren't some winners...
I don't know who is.
Except everyone else. Ever.
I don't know who is.
Except everyone else. Ever.
JK.
Love you boys.
Winky face.
Finger gun.
Love you boys.
Winky face.
Finger gun.
The day after our girls dinner, we missed each other so much, that we "hungout" on google+.
Who doesn't love a group video chat?
And the day after Diddy's big time party,
there was a lot of recovering to be done so after brunch we lounged, watched Burlesque, made cookies and I did my best Cher impression.
Then the boys came over and we had a 5 person love chain (myself included).
Because that's totally normal for full grown adults, right?
Look, I wont make this sappy.
But please know that I love this little pickle to bits.
And had I not met her (and ultimately Yelz and so on and so forth), I probably would've fallen out of love with this great city a long time ago.
To quote Jay-Z, without them, there would be, "no love in the heart of the cit-taay."
I love you too much Diddy.
You too Young Hov.
Love,
~Kare*
You too Young Hov.
Love,
~Kare*

0 comments:
Post a Comment