Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tulle, Top Hats, and Tweed


Last night we had a themed birthday party to attend on the LES... And who doesn't love themes more than this girl, right? If anything, it gives me the perfect excuse to spend hours at goodwill!

After meeting up at Sandra's and 'pregaming' - here I am 'paper-bagging it'... like my Daddy - we headed over to B-East which was opened specifically for the birthday girl's private party and danced our tutu'd selves right into 4AM...

It was so shocking that I was approached by boys on the dance floor (I mean I wasn't surprised - these are some pretty top-notch dance moves we're talking about here), that Diddz snuck a picture.

Because we'd forgotten to take a single group picture of us in our costumes, we took a few self portraits once we got home at 4AM. There was however a professional photog at the party so hopefully they'll be more pictures to come!




The conversation in the cab on the way home went something like this...
Me: "It got late FAST!"
Diddz: "I know!"
Me: "Look at us rallying like youngin's. It's 3:30AM and I didnt even take my heels off or stop dancing for one second! "

The conversation at brunch this morning:
Crystal: Something about "losing an hour" and "springing forward."
Diddz and I simultaneously: "Ooooooohhh..."


Yeah. I'm not as hip as I thought.
~Legs

P.S. While I was brunching at CraftBar here in NYC today, look what was going on in SLC... SO JELLY!!!
(Foxy Knoxy and Bri Bizzle)

0 comments:

Post a Comment