for the first time in history, A TIE between...
this fool...

and that fool...

Although Yelz and I had two other Oscar options come last Sunday night, we abandoned them to spend the evening together wearing all the finest jewels we could get our hands on and pajamas (for me at least) and heels of course.




Combined, neither of us had seen enough nominated movies to have any say in the matter of any category (I believe the grand total of movies viewed was two?), yet we still predicted rather accurately. We should put some money down next year...
This year, the Oscar's were hosted by Anne Hathaway and apparently James Franco... ?
Remember back in April 2009 when Diddz and I skipped school to go to an artsy movie showing at the MoMA for, of, by, and starring James with a live Q&A immediately following?
No?
Proof.
Back to our tacky photo shoot...
We'd like to thank the academy... and Charlie Sheen.
-kare
1 comments:
Jealous! Love Franco.
Post a Comment