
I'm in VA for the 4th and although it was a grueling 6 hr bus ride that arrived at 4:50am Friday morning, I'm so glad I came! No better place to be for this holiday than the south! I have access to two pretty spectacular grandmothers, two pools, two puppies, many cookouts, and there is LOTS of sun!!! I've now experienced Sweet Frog which is great and all, but sorry Richmonders, NY has had a 16Handles AND a Pinkberry forever now. I did run into Sara Ann and family there which made it WELL worth it... But news to me: she is no longer Sara ANN! That's ok though, she's still Sara Kyle... + an Owens now too. Anyway, between that and the dulce de leche flavored yogurt, I really scored big time. There's been lots of pool time and lots of party prep and the time is flying by WAY too quickly. Kerny will be coming back to the city with me come Wednesday so there will be much more to report on. Also, if you see a barefoot girl in a bikini, hauling groceries up the front yard in a red 'radio-flyer' wagon, don't worry, it's me. There's a new blacktop, but the party must go on. God bless America -especially its 10th colonized state!
Love,
~Legs*
1 comments:
Love the history that you stuck in at the end. I went to the store on Sunday and wondered if I would see you ;-) I hope you had the loveliest of times and feel honored and privileged that I made it into your post. PLUS--you inspired me to make a red, white and blue cake of sorts. I will post about it on my blog at some point. I promise. Love always, Sara Ann (I will always be Sara Ann to my family and you're included in that. I just thought four names would be oober confusing.)
Post a Comment