Thursday, July 14, 2011

Salt in the wound

So I'm feeling SUPER jeal of all the muggles going to the midnight movie of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 tonight. So much so that I called Lu on my lunch hour just to whine and complain and it was all I talked about with my last patient of the day (well, that and Glee... mind you, she was 11 - however, I am not).
The real problem is that I'm angry at myself for not speeding through the books with the diligence they deserve! WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?! I mean, really. Good going, Kare. Now you're a step behind the rest of the world and have a long way to go to catch up. HP&TGOF, I will own you this week... and then so on and so on until I know how "it all ends," as the posters all say.

Lu is seeing HP7:2 with her sister and bestie... Kent is rolling deep with his "peeps" (whoever they are)... Somehow they met "on que" (I'm so british like JK) and this is the tweet I got from the two of them... RUDE!


"@Carrie_with_a_K just about to see with where are you? "

BRB. Going to drown my sorrows in a mug of butter beer... I wish.

~Kare.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I haven't even finished the first one! Don't feel bad. I keep meaning to read them ... Yours Truly, So Far Behind HP Sara Ann

laura said...

How's this... once you finish all the books, we'll get the last movie on DVD and we can start it at midnight after I make you wait outside for a couple hours. Deal?

Karrie G. said...

Haha!!!! Deal! Minus of course the waiting outside and starting at midnight... You know my senior citizen self would like to order in and start it around 5 with dinner...

Post a Comment