Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas with the Kennedy's

Every year, our friend Carol throws the most fabulous Christmas party and every year, there's a different theme. The first two years we were lucky enough to have the most professional and talented Josh Brown photograph all the party-goers and it's always such a treat. Not mention there is usually a serious dance party and delicious treats.
Now, I've been meaning to do a post on Josh all his own because he's seriously brilliant and crazy talented, but for now, this is just a teaser...
The first year that Carol threw her Christmas party, the theme was "A Roaring 20's Christmas."
And here are a specific few of me and my girlfriends.


The second year, the theme was "Support the Troops, a 1942 Christmas."
We all thought Josh was taking our picture when we posed for him and come to find out, he created
this little gem!

See? I told you. He's BRILLIANT!
Our stills (just in case you don't feel like watching his video, but you should).

This year, the theme was "Christmas with the Kennedy's, a 1962 Christmas." 
I love how specific she's gotten with the year! Too funny! Josh wasn't there this year, so all you will have to go on is my crappy iPhone pics and the photos I stole from Laura and Carol. 
(Brigs had a good post on it here.)
We had a blast getting ready together and doing our hair was the most fun part.

Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.

Love,
Legs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment