It was a very merry and seductive Christmas.
-I caught up with girlfriends.
-Went to dinner with an old flame.
-Got some puppy love.
-Was in the loop regarding two Christmas Adam jokes (Christmas Adam is the eve to Christmas Eve):
Prank #1, on Dr. D.Rhodes, involved a reenactment of "A Christmas Story" for his Christmas Adam party.
Prank #2, on Dr. Hott (aka Dad), involved a sexy snowman. Appropriately sprawled across the driveway.
With this sign.
-Santa was seen and his lap was sat upon.
-Lots of MB was listened to. Lots!
-Pressies were given and gotten.
-Family portraits were taken.
-All the bras were hung by the chimney with care... Wait. What?
Let me explain that I did some last minute laundry (too delicate for the dryer) the night before my early morning flight back to the city. What can I say? I'm improvisational.
A very merry Christmas indeed!
Hope you wrapped up 2011 as well as we did!
Love,
~Legs*



1 comments:
I do not think I know Jordan, but I am sitting here crying my eyes out!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift, thank you for sharing!!!
Post a Comment