If you didn't already know, and you're taking tabs, surprise birthday parties are possibly in the top 5 on my list of favorite things!
Two thursdays ago, friends gathered, in the springlike weather, on Ryan's rooftop to celebrate the birthday of our friend Justin in a party called, 'Hush Hush Happy Heaps Day.'
It was a surprise and naturally he was greeted, lights out, with a full on starting line up basketball huddle-run-thingy with spankings and all. I believe those are the technical terms, no?
Anyway, we had cake and ice cream and enjoyed the christmas lights on the rooftop... It's a sign that summer's almost here!!!
This past Thursday, Yelz and I headed to Brooklyn for Traci's surprise birthday party. And although I came this close to ruining the surprise, I call this one a major success for two reasons.
1: Traci's never had a surprise birthday party and was truly TRULY unsuspecting.
2: Yelz has never BEEN to a surprise party. WHAT?! Right?! Who's never been to a surprise party? Yelz, that's who.
I cant believe what a turn out Tre's party had.
False.
I can believe it, she's the kindest, cutest, thing and obviously popular for a reason.
Here's to birthdays and surprises. Two of my most favorite things.
Love,

0 comments:
Post a Comment