Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Russian Red Weekend


So a few weekends ago, Dad had me come home for a quick visit and to lay down the back-up vocals for his song, "The Curtain." I was TERRIFIED, and terrible, but I had a blast! 
Only it took me a day or two to realize it. Since my mom is typically the queen of creativity, it's been fun to finally see my Dad explore his creative side with this new outlet. Don't get me wrong, being musical isn't a "new" thing for him, but producing a song from top to bottom (with the help of Bryce and Trey) is certainly a new venture.
Major headphone hair. Major.

Mom, Seon, and Me-Maw picked me up in DC (where I took the bus) and we little piggies girl-talked all the way home. And since Dad was still in Vegas with his buddies, mom and I had a few sleepover/girls nights before he joined us back at home. We got mani/pedis, baked, shared a bed with a cute puppy, and got caught up on Downton Abbey.
My Russian red weekend brought to you by Essie's 'Russian Roulette'.

Also, we celebrated Nanny's birthday...
and enjoyed the sunny VA weather.

The perfect quick trip home. These trips aren't happening enough.
Love,
~Legs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment