Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring sprung early this year.



It was so surprisingly beautiful in NYC this March! So much so, that I've been eating my lunch in the park (Central Park) almost daily and couldn't help but walk home from work the other day (40+blocks) to snap a few pictures of the blossoms with my trustee iPhone. I know we didn't really have a typical, harsh, New York winter, but that doesn't doesn't mean I'm any less excited for summer! New York summers are the bessssst! Even when it's a sweltering hell-dred degrees with 1000% humidity. 
My view from my lunch bench.
I also had the misfortune of viewing a driver dip his own water bottle down into the horses trough and drink it up. 
Twice.
And that about wrapped up lunch for me.
Disgusting.


5th Ave.


95th St.

Bring on the beach please. Thanks. ~Management.

In case you didn't know, I own this city. Just ask Kern.
Love,
~Kare*

0 comments:

Post a Comment