This is my response whenever my phone beeps, dings, or rings in front of someone.
Or several ones.
Which, I mean, obviously happens often because... I'm really popular.
Are you convinced yet?
What I'm trying to do is tell you that I'm sorry I haven't blogged much lately, but I've been busy celebrating love and marriage, Diddy's bday, weather good enough for going to the park, and interviewing for a new & exciting job... THAT I GOT!
Hello business attire!
Downside: I'll actually have to think about what I'm wearing in the mornings instead of just throwing on the first accessible pair of scrubs, aka pajamas.
Plus side: I'll finally get some use out of all these clothes in my closet and I'll get to see a whole new side to my career/profession as I'm thrown into my first marketing position.
It will be new and challenging and I'm so excited,
I can barely stand it!
I'm jumping in head first.
Like a sailor's dive.
Speaking of which, is it summer yet?
I'm craving my grandmothers' pools.
I'm craving my grandmothers' pools.
Love,
~Legs*
1 comments:
Yay, congrats! See ... if I had just looked in my bookmarks where I saved your blog URL ... I would've known all along. So happy for you, Karrie!
Post a Comment