And my Birthday celebration continues...
(Cute birthday card from Diddy)
I knew the girls would bug me to celebrate my birthday here and being as I had been away for most of July and then we'd be away again for Yelzy's birthday in Aug, I opted for a very last minute dinner at Boat Basin and all of my best girls were able to make it. So basically, it was perfect!Lu made me a cookie-dough cake.
Did you hear me?!
A COOKIE-DOUGH CAKE!
Winner, without a doubt, of best birthday cake ever, if anything for creativity, but please also know that it was phe-nom-en-al! So delicious!
There was even a cookie-dough filling!
Diddy wasn't really sure about celebrating my birthday at first...
but she warmed up to it.
Diddy was our photog hence her missing money-maker....
But there she is!
I brought out the big guns for this gathering... aka, my real Cannon SLR camera. I really have no idea how to use it, but the pictures are noticeably better than my silly iPhone pics from all of my other posts.
Judy made it too, but sadly my camera battery died before she got there.
These girls make my whole world go 'round.
I say it all the time, but I could not live here with out them. Period. The end.
I love them TOO much!
Thanks for ringing in everyday we spend together with me, let alone, my 27th birthday!
I love y'all!
Love,
~Your Birdie*
1 comments:
I have to admit, I was positively giddy when I came up with the idea for that cake. Only the best for my Birdie!
Post a Comment