Friday, September 16, 2011

Hamps continued.

Please take note of my use of the new, trendy, abreve, "Hamps"*
It's what all the cool Hamps-goers are calling it.


Word of the trip - Hamptonsy (say that three times fast... tricky, right?)
I'll use it in a sentence: "This fedora is very Hamptonsy!"


Phrase of the trip - "On the double!"
I'll use it in a reference: "Cabbie, take me to the Jitney. On the double."
(How we should have used it: "Boys, feed me. On the double.")


Expression of the trip (Really there's no difference between a phrase and an expression, but who's paying attention?) - "Hint o' ___"
I'll use it in an expression: "This guac is best with the hint o' lime chips."
Also: "Guys like girls with a hint o' crazy."


Highlight of the trip - Me dropping the bomb to the boys that I don't drink. Doesn't sound particularly funny... trust me, it was quite the scenario to say the least. Let's just say, I've got amazing timing.



Mammal of the trip - Yelz. See video.


Entertainment of the trip - Boys. See other video.


Need I say more?

Love,
~Legs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment