Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Juney has a Birthday!

We had a girls night out for June-Bug's birthday this year. Weird, right? Not at all. We ALWAYS have a GNO for her bday! Because, well, I dont know anyone who makes such GREAT girl friends as Judy... other than myself! Here are the pics from the night of dining out, and dancing (although I didnt make it to club Griffin or The Boom-Boom Room... I started crashing around 1AM).
This is how you get away with riding 5 girls in a cab. We're sneaky aren't we? Shhh... Don't tell our cabbie!
We tried out a place in the meatpacking district that one of my patients owns called MPD. It was fancy, and crowded, and very house-y. We were a bit overwhelmed with the sea of 30 & 40yr olds dancing on their dinner tables and practically swinging from the chandeliers, but it made me happy each time they brought out a bottle of champagne to a table with sparklers flying from the neck. And what are the chances that my patient and his wife are there one the one Saturday that I happen to pop in? Well, they were. He definitely didn't recognize me out of my scrubs, but I still had to say hello.

MPD

By the way, the color scheme was 100% unplanned.
Unbelievable, but believe it. Great minds think alike!

I love this girl so much! Her birthday is just another excuse to celebrate her, but I adore her EVERYday!

Love,
~Kare*

0 comments:

Post a Comment