Friday, September 2, 2011

Canks goes to the Hamps


Yelena's sweet brother, Roman, invited us to the Hamptons this week.
So fittingly, we brought a fedora
and we took none other than the Hampton Jitney to get there.
The Jitney = a bus.
The Jitney > the chinatown bus.
Until I took the Jitney, I thought this cute thing was for resting your finger...
Nope! It's for your hand bag.
Fancy!
We were only there for a short time, but it. Was. A. Blast! We mostly cooked out, lounged, swam, and killed mosquitos. I was specifically coached on what topics NOT to bring up in front of the fancy Hamptons people... See below.
I broke those rules. Somehow, in a day and a half, I managed to fully embarrass myself AND Yelena by bringing up Harry, the Kardashians, Jersey Shore, Beyonce, Twilight, AND my love life (or lack there of). These poor bankers had no idea they'd brought with them a tween on vacay. Poor men. To make up for it, Yelz and I baked them cookies and brownies (they already had the Hamptons necessities - red meat and adult beverages).
Same Karrie, even in the Hamptons.

Here is a montage of us lounging. I know you're excited!






There will be more pics to come where we actually have on clothes.
Stay tuned.
Lots of fancy love,
~Yelzie's Bird*
PS - I love this post title because it reminds me of the movie, 'Ernest Goes to Camp' and well, frankly, more things in life should remind us of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment