Sunday, September 4, 2011

A pity hang out.

Naturally, upon returning from the Hamptons we shopped (what else can you do when the Jitney drops you 10ft from an urban outfitters), grabbed shake shack, and ran home to catch up on reality TV. It was nice to get in a little QT with a few of my girls before they ALL left me on Friday for various vacations.
Now, Laura and Diddy are in Peru, Yelzies left for Cali, and Judy has gone up north to New Hampshire.
NOOOOOOOOOO!
What's a girl to do all alone in the city for the long holiday weekend?
Well first off, get a new phone. Mine was kaput so I've now joined the rest of civilization with an iPhone. For that first day, I couldn't figure out what to do with it for the life of me. Also I knew I needed to be babysat the next day so... Enter: Kent. I simply texted him, DEMANDING he teach my how to use my phone AND take me to the beach Saturday and it worked! He did.


We had a sleep over first so that I could get a little iPhone 101 (really I just wanted to learn how to do cool things with the camera) and also so that I could wake up on the west side aka closer to Penn Station.
We spent the day at Long Beach where it was 75degrees and sunny with no humidity and a constant breeze and we snapped LOTS of fun pics.
Here they are.

Penn Station -> Long Beach



The king of Long Beach sits on his throne and watches the peasants in the sand below him.

Peasant.


Long Beach -> Penn Station

Thanks for the pity hang out Sir L.
Two days without my girls down, 2 more to go.
Today I'm being babysat by Minners who is coming into the city for her BDAY!!! Let's get this party started!
Love,
~Legs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment