Sadly, y'all bloggees don't have the privilege of knowing my Bri Bizzle very well yet being as she up and left me and this great city a little over a year ago (worst decision she ever made) - just before I started this blog. I also call her Biddy or Biddz so it gets very confusing... Ya know, with there already being a Diddz and all.
If you want a clue as to what Briana is like, just tune into Fox's "New Girl" on Tuesday nights. She looks and acts a lot like Zooey Deschanel's character, Jess.
So Bri came to visit! I love this girl so much! We're night and day, peas and carrots, nothing alike, but it works for us! She loves trendy concerts and eating out and I love Broadway shows and ordering in. If a spider was hanging from the ceiling, I'd scream and dodge it while Bri would laugh and get closer. That being said, we get each others senses of humor, laugh at the same silly things (except spiders), and love people with the same gusto. We balance each other out.
We met over a cup of gelato on a fateful night out, when I'd first moved to New York back in 2007, and discovered we were neighbors. We started nightly walks up and down Madison Ave and bonded over our love/hate relationship for the Twilight series, spending days in bed passing the books back and forth, and discovered a shared affinity for a good dance party in your pjs (and heels no doubt).
Biddz now lives in Salt Lake City and came out east to be with family for the holidays and lucky me, we got to spend NYE together!
We lunched with our girl June Bug...
and got a little TOO eager to jump into our chocolate eclair soft serve sandwiches from Chikalicious. Yes, they're as delicious as they sound!
We spent 5 straight days searching for the perfect red lipsticks and practically made Sephora our second home. If you're wondering, we're both Nars girls. Her color is Cruella and mine is Red Lizard.
We ate at our beloved shake shack where someone confused me for Taylor Swift (Whaaa?! I'm sorry. But WHAAA?!) and said they were thinking of asking me to sing. Just for the record, I would've nailed it, but I'm not so sure that's something to be proud of.
Anyway, so that wraps up this week's episode of "New Girl." "New Girl 2: Red Lips in the City," starring Zooey Deschanel, brought to you by Sephora, with special guest T-Swift. Thanks for tuning in.
Love,
~Kare*



0 comments:
Post a Comment