I call them the in-betweens.
Kent, Connor, Ashly and I had dinner (and a subway photo shoot) in BK.
Diddz and I went stress shopping.
I got terribly sick. Food poisoning, I'm convinced. (The not-fun in-between thing)
We had a snow day.
And Lu and I had a formal snow day dinner of grilled cheese and tomato soup to celebrate.
We wore our PJ's and watched Bridesmaids.
(That's right. We drink water out of wine glasses. Big whoop.)
Nanny learned to face time. Mom and Dad learned to face time.
Diddz, Yelz, and I had a secret photo shoot that's soon to be revealed.
I got a hair cut and started trying to wear it parted down the center. To which Diddz immediately protested and started making fun of me.
I finally wore my vintage Nicole Miller polkadot number. In the snow, hence the wellies. And I wore it with my crocheted tights because I like them and wanted to. And because... well... I'm an old lady.
You may see 'The in-betweens...' frequent this blog since I like listing ordain life events in pictures and boring readers with unimportant details.
Y'welcome!
Love,
~Kare*

3 comments:
Haha, "witch Diddz" is my favorite typo ever.
Well you know I have to change it now!
I love that you ate grilled cheese and tomato soup in your pjs on a snowy day while watching Bridesmaids. Sounds like the perfect day to me! (Really sorry I'm so late reading all these and hope you're cool with my lame comments so late.)
Post a Comment