(Photo taken from Bryce's Facebook page. Stalker status.)
I bought it at midnight last night (today was the official release date) and listened to it on repeat til I fell asleep. It makes me so happy to hear his voice coming from my ipod/laptop, and gives me the warm fuzzies when he sings about Falling Creek and my old childhood neighborhood.
And guess what I listened to on my way to work this morning? That's right! Made for a lovely commute and a GREAT start to my day!
Also, he made a music video!
So, if you're in Richmond, Va this weekend and want some crazy good live entertainment, come out to
Capitol Ale House on Saturday night, Jan 14th, at 8:30PM!
21 & Up... And it's FREE!
If you're in Richmond and just want to see me while I'm home, still come. Because it's the only day I'm there and the only chance you'll get.
I am seriously loving this album already and am SO proud of Bryce and all that he has in store!
Funny side note - B had asked my dad to serve as his manager of sorts and help in getting him some press and that sort of stuff... Dad is honored, but was a little nervous (mostly excited nervous) to be in uncharted territory... however, his first attempt was a success! Here he is the day after Christmas headed to pitch B's story to the Chesterfield Observer.
See you Saturday Richmond!
Love,
~Kare*




0 comments:
Post a Comment