A real life conversation with Diddz & Yelz
(while watching the Notebook - not that that's what we single girls do on a Saturday night):
Diddz: Kare, you know, I've thought it before, but you kinda look like Ryan Gosling.
Yelz: (Looks at Me. Then at the TV. Then back at me. Then slowly starts an open-mouth grin) Ooh myyy godddd.
-Pause.-
Yelz: This movie will never be the same.
-Enter never ending laughter-
Later,
Diddz: You were both born into Morm families, y'all have the same nose, y'all even have the same coloring...
What I somehow heard instead of coloring: Y'all even have the same nickname (his last name being a form of BIRD)!
- Even more laughter -
Ruined: The movie, my self-esteem, and my affection for the dreamy, albeit MALE, Ryan Gosling.
Not a compliment, but I must say it makes even me laugh.
So I put together this little collage to make the girls laugh and RUIN their fantasies of RG.
Love,
~Legs*

2 comments:
This is my favorite blog post in the universe.
Uhm ... you do kind of resemble him. Don't hate me.
Post a Comment