And by building, I mean city.
They left on the same day.
And that day was today.
Sad.
It's the end of an era.
There were a few goodbye festivities, and I was lucky enough to make it to two of them.
The first was the beach.
(Rusty & Jonny)
The second was a private party at this place...

Fancy, right?
I happened to arrive here first due to my already out-and-about day and as I waited alone for someone to arrive, I felt like a high-class call girl, fully aware that I did not fit in with my surroundings, but anticipating playing the part. However, I stuck to my classy ways, and did NOT play the part. We wont post that video though... or maybe we will.
BFF

They got mad love.

Only because very few people read or even know about this blog,
I introduce you to...
The Grandma Dance.
Y'welcome.
Don't say I never gave you anything.
Love,
~Legs*
P.S. Thanks Rustin, for allowing me to steal all of your pics without your permission.

2 comments:
Love the dance! :-) Sad I didn't run into you at Martin's this time though. (Sheds a tear.)
The grandma dance is my favorite, I still can never do it!!! But love to watch you since you do it so well.
Post a Comment