I have been the girliest thing today. And LOVED every minute of it!
Today, I wore heels, pink lipstick, 6 rings, diamond earrings, short shorts, got a haircut, got BANGS (for real), purchased 3 new hair products (including a teasing comb - YAY!!!), did my nails, had dinner and girl talk with Sweet Ang, spoke to both my grandmas on the phone, had a chocolate milkshake, and flirted with a boy.
I LOVE girly-girl days. Like, a lot.
Love,
~Legs*
PS. I know it's super belated, but I still have to blog about my spectacular birthday outings and even more spectacular girlfriends who celebrated with me.
3 comments:
I have been waiting for a birthday post. Can't wait to see a hair photo ;-) Get down with your girly girl self! ~Sara
So the code I had to enter for the comment to be published had "bra" in it. Considering what you were talking about ... coincidence? Or not? :-)
Um, I am going to need to see your new haircut like ASAP.
Post a Comment