It's a shame that the best two dates I have ever been on/possibly will ever go on happened in the same day. And with females. (P.S. This is a post about my morning on the day of the Beyonce concert)
It took us forever just to pick out what we wanted to paint and then even longer to decide on our color schemes. Let's just say that Yelz is generally drawn to an Easter-themed range of colors whether it be wardrobe, interior design, nail polish, or... coffee mugs apparently.
The smocks were a bit of a necessity in my mind, but Yelena CHOSE to wear the child's penny-like smock intended for 5yr olds. Adorbs.
We were there a while and in that time we heard A LOT of Britney Spears and Celine Dion. They were both being looped on constant rotation and it helped us discover that a girls' Vegas trip to see Celine in concert definitely needs to be in our near future. I digress...
5 HOURS later... That's right. 5 hours after getting there, we were finally finished with our creations.
Listen, I didnt want to have to be the one to say it, but we sure showed up those 7 yr olds at the table across from us. Amateurs. Seriously.
Our things will be ready on Monday and I'll post the final products after we've retrieved them.
~Legs*
I wish I could figure out why these images appear a bit grainy on here. They are crystal clear on my camera and uploaded to my iphoto?... mind-boggled.
0 comments:
Post a Comment