Guys, I've been the worst blogger in the history of blogging, but this time it's actually because I've been busy, busy. Out and about? Me? Shocking, I know. I've been to Utah, to Virginia, and all around town.
Above is a picture of the girls and I seeing Drive one Sunday before the typical Shake Shack outing. Best part of the outing, other than staring at Ryan Gosling's face on the big screen, was after the movie when we were slowly filing out of the theater and Sandra heard an old man say to his wife, "That kid's going to be a big star someday. His career is about to take off!"
Then we headed for the Shack and spotted a guy from Yelzie's online dating past and maybe stalked him and giggled until finally Yelz broke up with us and took the westward way around the block and met us a block away in the other direction. Such a girly sex in the city moment!
Love,
~Legs*
0 comments:
Post a Comment