Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Midnight train to Va



I came back from Ut, worked two days, and then headed straight for VA on the 3am train from Penn Station.
Best.Decision.Ever.
Kerny didn't know I was on my way so it was a big surprise to her when I walked into her classroom at 10AM.
I got to see the ones I love the most.




And also my parents. (jk)

Next day Kern and I hit up the antique show where I got a treasure.
Saturday we went horseback riding on a trail out behind our house.










Fell in love with some horses.







Fell in love with a puppy.




And followed it up with some shopping.



Sunday I finally got in my "Sunday Drive" (more like Sunday Ride).





How the Bubba rides once the wind starts hurting his ears.



I {heart} NY...
but Virginia is for lovers.

Love,
~Kare*

0 comments:

Post a Comment