right NOW. They're always changing ya know!
Right now, I'm LOVING so many things...
This treasure from the antique show at home.
It's a twig. With diamonds. Perfect for a diamond loving Birdie like myself.
The term "tomfoolery" (but that's always a fave).
My grey leather jacket from The Maxx.
I love the lining almost as much as the jacket itself.
And oh how I love it's versatility, let me count the ways.
3... There are three ways to wear it.
The word "provincial," which until last week, I'd only ever heard Belle sing in the song, 'Belle' (which I always called 'Bonjour') on Beauty and the Beast.
Last week I heard this word in real life twice and in a broadway show once. THREE TIMES IN ONE WEEK?! 20years or so of only hearing this word in a disney song and now I hear it three times in everyday life?! Seriously, I thought this word was made up simply to fill the number of syllables required to make the line, "just watch I'm going to make Belle my Wiiiife," rhyme with, "there must be more than this _ _ _ life."
This vintage collar I've had forever and never been able to figure out how to wear it. Until now,
My new Apple Airport.
I finally gave in and purchased it to replace my old crumby router and voila. Internet. Internet at it's finest. And with less cords.
All high heels. I'm giving up my issue with my height here in NYC compared to most of the shorter men, and I'm wearing them 'til I'm blue in the face. Or feet. Which ever comes first.
Instagram. I don't even know why I'm loving it, but I just insta-AM.
And lastly, but most lovingly, THIS! It is my most favorite thing in the world right now. I just keep watching it over and over. I love Tony, I love the Gaga, I JUST.LOVE.IT! Love, her dress, her hair, her lipstick, his suit, his glasses, his handkerchief, their kiss, his voice, her voice, her gestures to his wife off camera, etc, etc, etc, love, love, love.
According to my doorman at work, I missed Tony eating outside my building on Central Park South by a matter of minutes the other day. I honestly, almost cried. Which is just silly I know, but I love him! Missing out on him in person is NOT one of my favorite things, but that Gaga recording IS, so WATCH IT! And then watch it again. And again and again. I dare you not to fall in love!
Love,
~Legs*
0 comments:
Post a Comment