Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Turns out I CAN read and write.


While deciding whether or not to start my blog, I googled “reasons for blogs” and was immediately bombarded with “Top 10 Reasons” for their existence. Most of these lists included becoming a better writer and having the opportunity to teach others something valuable or of importance. Let me start by assuring you that you will learn nothing of substantial meaning by reading this blog and will encounter thousands of spelling errors along the way.

My main goal in blogging is to chronicle my experiences here in NYC (the good, the bad, and the ugly) for my selfish, memory-fading, future self and her possible chil’rens. For the past week, I’ve been jotting down topics, titles, and entry ideas and frankly, I'm impressed with how much I’ve come up with. I feel all this pressure to include ALL the good stuff in this first post, however, I look at this initial entry like a first date; if I spill it all now, we’ll have nothing to talk about on round two. Don’t call me, I’ll call you.


~Kare*

1 comments:

laura said...

Could not be happier about this blog. Seriously.

Post a Comment