Sunday, January 16, 2011

Warning: Inclement Weather


Girls + Slush = Hunters

So I probably shouldn't tell the intimate and racy details of our social lives, but last night - a SATURDAY night - we (Yelz, Diddz, and I), all twenty-something, smart, sophisticated, and talented girls, stayed in... in our PJ's and heels no less - to keep warm and cozy and avoid all the mud, muck, and the slush of last week's snow fall; which by the way, makes for a beautiful view of Central Park, but not such a fun walk from point A to point B. Maybe we had Shake Shack for my third time this week (their second - the first being when we all gathered to watch The Bachelor on Monday night). I'm telling you, it's tough to live the glamorous life of Carrie Bradshaw and the Gossip Girls!

(PJs&H)

(My view of CP from my operatory in the new practice)

XOXO - Legs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment