Monday, November 14, 2011

Busy week...

I havent forgotten about my bliggity blog, I promise. I've just been a surprisingly busy girl... which I guess is a good thing...

In a week's time, I had quite the social life.

First, I was the host of a FANTASTIC weekday sleep over with my girlfriend/co-worker Diana while her husband was away on business. Di also plays the part of my New York Momma. She's the SWEETEST! Always feeding me and making sure I'm taken care of... she's my mentor when it comes to all things girl talk (which I still believe should be called boy talk), career, and family so it felt good to treat her for once. She made it hard to do so though with her unending gifts and all. Gourmet cookie dough mix, clothing, and flowers to name a few. We had shake shack, a look through urban outfitters, and a real laugh when she realized I had no wine glasses for her wine. I loved having her and I'll have her again any old time she'd like, although I may have to bake those gourmet cookies and buy wine glasses to bribe her.

The next night Sammy was in town.
Enough said.

I love Sammy Grant. I don't know a more contagiously happy person to be around. I had been DYING to try DBGB Kitchen and Bar so that's where we went. If only we'd been more hungry... then we could've eaten more!


That weekend, one of my best friends from high school, Carrie, was in town. It was her birthday AND it was Halloween. More on that later... it deserves it's own post.


Then it was time to say goodbye to Johnny K. Remember him? My twin that one night?
Well, after his going away dinner (below)...
After his going away dinner, he came over to spend his last few hours with me and our dear Rusty Pants where he decided to dress EXACTLY like someone else this time.
John's got a real knack for this twinsie thing, wouldn't ya say?
Even their belts matched.
Rustin used to live here ( 'member?) and was visiting and spending his last few hours with us before flying back to Arizona. 


I hate to see y'all go, but I LOVE watching you walk away.
Quit teasing NYC with your presence. It's cruel and unusual punishment.

Love,
~Legs*

PS - This particular week was many weeks ago at this point... so I still have SO much to catch up on. Bare with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment